Take a strategic approach to PR and prepare to lead at board level.
Gain an advanced understanding of professional practice, including PR strategy and planning, content management, media and engagement, measurement and evaluation, and PR leadership. All underpinned by reference to ethics and the code of conduct.
You’ll also put your learning into practice, evaluating a wide range of PR concepts and techniques and applying them practically to your own work and sector.
It's right for you if you're an experienced PR professional and are ready to progress towards a senior management position, or if you have previously studied the CIPR Advanced Certificate in Public Relations.You qualify for the CIPR Diploma if you have any of the following:
- CIPR Advanced Certificate in Public Relations
- postgraduate professional qualification in a related discipline (e.g. CIM diploma)
- CIPR Internal Communications Certificate
- A PR-related discipline from a Kenyan University: communication, media or journalism.
- CAM Advanced Diploma in Marketing Communication
- 4 years' relevant full-time employment in public relations